Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
So im learning the codeigniter frame work so i wrote a auth module for HMVC

[eluser]dafreak[/eluser]
What would be the best option for people to review it and let me know if im on the right track?

[eluser]skunkbad[/eluser]
[quote author="dafreak" date="1350269128"]What would be the best option for people to review it and let me know if im on the right track?[/quote]

You'll probably want to create a repository at github or bitbucket, then share the repository here in the forum.

[eluser]dafreak[/eluser]
[quote author="skunkbad" date="1350271634"][quote author="dafreak" date="1350269128"]What would be the best option for people to review it and let me know if im on the right track?[/quote]

You'll probably want to create a repository at github or bitbucket, then share the repository here in the forum.[/quote]

something like https://bitbucket.org/dafreak/ic_auth

im teaching myself from examples on the net so i expect the documentation to be a bit off so any constructive comments and suggestions are more than welcome

[eluser]skunkbad[/eluser]
Yeah, like that, but when I go there, all I see is a .project file and a readme file.

[eluser]dafreak[/eluser]
There is the application folder which has the code. the bulk is in the modules folder

Modules

Also quick note i have /application/libraries/MY_Form_validation.php for my callbacks and in the applcaiton/config/site.php for the site config

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB