Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Changing form method from Post to Get will cause results not to be found

[eluser]alvaroeesti[/eluser]
As I say it. I had to change the method to GET because it is query form and because I need to pass the values from page to page. On changing that, results are not found.

Code:
http://hrcprojectconsulting.com/index.php/home_c/

choose France, choose Pyrinees Atlantiques, leave the rest untouched and if I leave in POST it displays results, but pagelinks will not work. In order for the pagination pagelinks to work it should be GET, but now it turns out nothing shows, so nothing to paginate Sad

Note: I don't see that it could have been to non ASCII characters, something not supported by GET, because although indeed the province used was "Pyrénées Atlantiques" (see the accent), what actually shows in the URL is its id, that is, number 477...

Firebug aint no give no error, since, as far as it is concerned, it is just a query for which there ain't no matches in the DB. It is 200 ok

UPDATE:

Using profiler, I found an interesting thing. When I use GET, then the region name, which was Pyrénées Atlantiques is not passed on!

When I use POST, it does send the 477 which is the number of the region
Why?

[eluser]skunkbad[/eluser]
is allow_get_array set to true in config/config ?

[eluser]alvaroeesti[/eluser]
UPDATE:

I solved it :/

The reason was my stupidity. I had not realized that in the controller I needed to change the $this->input->post by input->get.

Once I did that, it worked fine.

=================================================================================

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB