Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Any special configuration needed for PhpEd DBG

[eluser]Dsyfa[/eluser]
Hi,

I just installed PhpEd with the built-in debugger but I cant get the debugger to work as I want it to. When I start debugging from index.php, the debugger opens up loads of CI base classes and libraries and then reaches my controller class after ages!! How can I begin debugging from my controller class and is there a way to auto include all the necessary base classes before hand so the debugger doesn't have to include them each time I start a debugging session?

Thanks

[eluser]dennismayflower[/eluser]
i cannot even get it to run, because of the DBGSESSID that phped inserts and CI doesn't understand. I even reworked somebody patchhere, it didn't work.

the debugger actually steps through the index and CI files, but ends up with the error messages that i mentioned in the post above...

http://support.nusphere.com/viewtopic.ph...odeigniter

the above link is about getting the nusphere debugger to work with codeigneter, they say it works with the internet toolbar (IE : view->toolbars->Nusphere Toolbar. But not too much luck for me...

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I have the same problem to debug with PHPEd and i do that:

in your application/config/config.php add lines:

Code:
if (isset($_REQUEST['DBGSESSID'])){
    $config['index_page'] = "index.php?DBGSESSID=".$_REQUEST['DBGSESSID'];
}else{
    $config['index_page'] = "index.php";
}

unset($_GET['DBGSESSID']);
if (isset($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'])){
    $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] = preg_replace('`DBGSESSID.*?c=\d(.*)`','$1',$_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']);
    $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'] = trim($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'],'&');
    $_SERVER['PATH_INFO'] = $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'];
}

instead of the line :
Code:
$config['index_page'] = "index.php";

Now PHPEd seem to work well with CI.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB