Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Calling all CodeIgniter-ers - join us at South By Southwest!

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
For the upcoming 2008 South by Southwest, EllisLab has several exciting events planned; including an open panel discussion, a brunch event... and heck, let's just cut to it, the Party at the Moonshine Grill! (This WILL be the highlight of the conference for you - promise).

We'd be honoured if you'd join us, and on behalf of Rick, Derek, and the whole team, I'd like to take a moment to formally extend an invitation to the entire CodeIgniter community. If you're attending SxSW, then we'd love to see you!

Make a note of the EllisLab events, and make a point of tracking us down! We want to meet you!

See you in Austin!

[eluser]Lone[/eluser]
Would love to come - distance is a bit of a problem though... unless you cover my airfares as a special guest? Tongue

Sure. Somewhere in the CodeIgniter code is a riddle. If you can find and solve the riddle, I'll pay. I am the sole judge of the success of said solution.

See you in Austin?

[eluser]CI Lee[/eluser]
The answer to the riddle is the number purple!

Don't deny it Derek, I figured you and your riddle out.

I'll forward my address for you to send the tickets to.

-Lee

[eluser]thurting[/eluser]
[quote author="Derek Allard" date="1201610086"]Sure. Somewhere in the CodeIgniter code is a riddle.[/quote]

Really?

[quote author="Derek Allard" date="1201610086"]If you can find and solve the riddle, I'll pay.[/quote]

Really?

[eluser]ejangi[/eluser]
The answer is 42... ;-)

[eluser]Craig A Rodway[/eluser]
Quote:We’d be honoured if you’d join us, and on behalf of Rick, Derek, and the whole team, I’d like to take a moment to formally extend an invitation to the entire CodeIgniter community.

Are you paying travelling expenses from the UK? Wink

:: thinks to self - "what a clever way to make people read code" ::

[eluser]xwero[/eluser]
the 1.5.4 version Wink

[eluser]Matthew Pennell[/eluser]
I'll be there, and will definitely make it to the party this time around. Smile

Will there be t-shirts again?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB