Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Header controller?

[eluser]Felipe Deitos[/eluser]
Thatssss getting better... its really simple and dont need to download anything.
And i will probably increment a zillion things in this library hehehe

One more question in your library you do this...

Code:
$header_data['menu'] = $CI->some_model->get_menu();

This "some_model" is any model inside the app/model folder? simple like that?

Thanks CroNiX!

[eluser]CroNiX[/eluser]
Yes, but my code doesn't show it being loaded. It was an example of how to use CI's resources within your own library. You'd either have to load that model in the library, or autoload it.

[eluser]satej[/eluser]
In the template library I have mentioned above, there is a option to set a default content of a portion of the page, instead of dynamically changing it everytime.

http://williamsconcepts.com/ci/codeignit.../template/

You can refer the following lines
Quote:It looks like our header and footer regions will have the same content on just about every page. Keeping them as regions will make our template flexible, but we can also define default content for these regions, which we can either append or overwrite from our code. We'll add these lines of code to the bottom of config/template.php:
$template['default']['regions']['header'] = array('content' => array('<h1>CI Rocks!</h1>'));
$template['default']['regions']['footer'] = array('content' => array('<p id="copyright">© Our Company Inc.</p>'));

in this link

Hope it helpsSmile

[eluser]Felipe Deitos[/eluser]
CroNiX and Satej you guys are awsome!
Thanks for the answers!
I will probably go a little deeper in this template thing starting from your thoughts!

Thanks again!

Cheers!

[eluser]satej[/eluser]
Happy to help Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB