Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Integrating Google Checkout?

[eluser]RyanH[/eluser]
Has anyone ever integrated Google Checkout or similar processing serviecs into their application? If so, how did you do it? Did you have any problems when doing it?

I'm a bit confused on how to use Google Checkout on the site. I'm still reading through all the documents they have on their site. I don't have a shopping cart, I just want a simple shopping cart. I don't need anything fancy, nothing needs to be stored beyond that one particular session.

I was thinking of creating a table for temporary items in the database. It'd store the user ID (or email) along with their order. When they submitted the order, it'd update their user settings in the database to show that they have an order in progress but not to do anything else until the payment has been received. Once it's been received their account will automatically reflect this. The trick is getting this all to work with Google Checkout.

Am I doing this the wrong way? Any advice? Thanks.

[eluser]Sally D[/eluser]
google checkout

using ci with google checkout is obscure
there are php classes I think you get from google and then you drop them into the application/libraries folder so you can load them like any other library In CI, but I can be wrong. If any one knows please respond thanks.

When I go home tonight I am going to download the google checkout sample code and see if it works

But this is an old post with no responses as of yet so that probably means its simple solution.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB