Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Undefine indexes in sessions after 2.1.3 upgrade

[eluser]GreGre[/eluser]
I get the following notices in my logs after upgrade to 2.1.3
Code:
ERROR - 2012-12-04 00:21:54 --> Severity: Notice  --> Undefined index: session_id  [system_path]/libraries/Session.php 272
ERROR - 2012-12-04 00:21:54 --> Severity: Notice  --> Undefined index: ip_address [system_path]/libraries/Session.php 272
ERROR - 2012-12-04 00:21:54 --> Severity: Notice  --> Undefined index: user_agent [system_path]libraries/Session.php 272
ERROR - 2012-12-04 00:21:54 --> Severity: Notice  --> Undefined index: last_activity [system_path]
/libraries/Session.php 272

I know it's probably no big deal, but I like my code clean and my logs unspamed. Sometime notices are important and sessions are the critical point for the safety of a script.

Is it a new bug or anything else?

Regards, Gregor

[eluser]Ckirk[/eluser]
weird one and definitely critical for the session.
Just out of interest what version of codeigniter were you running prior to the upgrade?

[eluser]LuckyFella73[/eluser]
Did you alter your session table? If not you can get the right version from the actual user guide:

http://ellislab.com/codeigniter/user-gui...sions.html

[eluser]ogomez[/eluser]
I'm having this same issue after I upgraded. Any update?

[eluser]CroNiX[/eluser]
Yes, as pointed out, the new session table must match the version of CI you are using. The schema changed. So if you only updated the code and not the session tables schema you need to. Check the userguide that LuckyFella73 posted and compare the session schema to what you are using...

[eluser]ogomez[/eluser]
[quote author="CroNiX" date="1354669135"]Yes, as pointed out, the new session table must match the version of CI you are using. The schema changed. So if you only updated the code and not the session tables schema you need to. Check the userguide that LuckyFella73 posted and compare the session schema to what you are using...[/quote]

I updated the table and I'm still having the same issue.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB