Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Session or cache WEIRD problems

[eluser]jahbob[/eluser]
Well first of all sorry about my english, im brazilian guy.

Well this error started suddently 2 days ago,I didnt changed anything relevant on codes, just some things that has nothing to do with login/register
When I login and the session are started I have to refresh the home page to the login start work and all information is showed in the home page.

And if I try to access a page that require to be loged in, if I dont refresh the page with f5 the website continues to work has Im didnt loged in!
It dosnt matter if I click on the url and press enter, it HAS TO BE F5 !

I dont use any cache but it really looks a cache problem because if I enter on login page, then log in im redirected to home page, then I refresh with f5 and im really loged in, if I try to access register controller im redirected to home page, and if I try to access login controller I can access normaly.But they use EXACTLY the same function to check if user is loged in !
Now if I refresh with f5 on the login controller, im redirected to home page and cant access anymore the login controller

My config :

config['sess_cookie_name'] = 'zup_cooki';
$config['sess_expiration'] = 7200;
$config['sess_expire_on_close'] = FALSE;
$config['sess_encrypt_cookie'] = FALSE;
$config['sess_use_database'] = TRUE;
$config['sess_table_name'] = 'tb_session';
$config['sess_match_ip'] = FALSE;
$config['sess_match_useragent'] = TRUE;
$config['sess_time_to_update'] = 300;

*/
$config['cookie_prefix'] = "zup";
$config['cookie_domain'] = "";
$config['cookie_path'] = "/";
$config['cookie_secure'] = FALSE;

*/
$config['csrf_protection'] = FALSE;
$config['csrf_token_name'] = 'csrf_test_name';
$config['csrf_cookie_name'] = 'csrf_cookie_name';
$config['csrf_expire'] = 7200;

If anyone wants see the error on live server :

I really need help, I already tryed everything that is possible and this bizarre error dosnt go away .

[eluser]pickupman[/eluser]
Out of curiosity does it help when you change:
Code:
$config[‘sess_cookie_name’]  = ‘zup_cooki’;
[code]

to:
[code]
$config[‘sess_cookie_name’]  = ‘zupcooki’;

[eluser]jahbob[/eluser]
Changed, cleared cookies,cache, and error continues =(

What happens when you use a different browser? Are you doing a 301 redirect after successful login?

[eluser]jahbob[/eluser]
The error is the same in IE,firefox,and chrome.... in IE the only difference is that when you log in, the home page is refreshed, but all the other pages dont...

Im doing just a redirect('/') I already tryed redirect('/','refresh') and the error persists...

I tried to register to see the problem first hand, but I was unable to register. When submitting the registration form, a number errors where displayed. Seemed to be related to the geolocation data.

[eluser]jahbob[/eluser]
[quote author="pickupman" date="1354902988"]I tried to register to see the problem first hand, but I was unable to register. When submitting the registration form, a number errors where displayed. Seemed to be related to the geolocation data.[/quote]

Ops I was editing somethings

if you wanna check out :

user :

user2@user.com.br

pasword:

[eluser]CroNiX[/eluser]
Has your host changed any settings on the server? It's odd that things just stop working with no reason.

[eluser]jahbob[/eluser]
[quote author="CroNiX" date="1354906203"]Has your host changed any settings on the server? It's odd that things just stop working with no reason.[/quote]

Exactly what I think...it HAS to be something with the host, because on localhost is working 100%... im just not that confident because I saw some people with really similar problem(like this post http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/230564/)

[eluser]jahbob[/eluser]
Yey I fixed, just added the

header("Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate"); // HTTP/1.1
header("Expires: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT");

has was sad in the other topic...

But now no cache at all is avaible, anyone knows a better solution ?(At least now we know that is a cache problem)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB