Template Codeigniter

[eluser]Pavellicus[/eluser]
hello,

i'm new about Codeigniter and i'm reading many tutorials in these days but i have some little questions..

now i have my codeigniter and i have a very wonderful template and i want to "merge" these two but i don't how.

if i understand good with CI i need to "destroy" pages of my template and create some Views like "headerA" "bodyB" "footerC" "headerB" "bodyA" "footerC" ecc...

and when (and where) i need i load this little piece in the controllers. is right?

and the second question is : i can put this template in one folder with .js and .css and i call his page and his object from controller or i need to do the process i write up?

[eluser]pickupman[/eluser]
I use a [url="http://getsparks.org/packages/template/versions/HEAD/show"]template library[/url] for generating the views. Yes, you are correct, you need to break your template into parts. On the parts of the template that will be on every page (header/footer + structure), keeps those in a view. Add in the variables for the content blocks/partials that will fill the template.

In your controller you would set the content for the variables in your template, then load the view of your template.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew