Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Codeigniter Bootstrap + Tank Auth

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can help me with some errors im getting on the tank_auth register page?

Even though I get the errors everything seems to process as it should;

Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Missing argument 1 for base_url(), called in /home/downlow/public_html/alpha/application/controllers/auth.php on line 499 and defined

Filename: helpers/MY_url_helper.php

Line Number: 15

Severity: Notice

Filename: helpers/MY_url_helper.php

Line Number: 23

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/downlow/public_html/alpha/system/core/Exceptions.php:185)

Filename: libraries/Session.php

Line Number: 675

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/downlow/public_html/alpha/system/core/Exceptions.php:185)

Filename: libraries/Session.php

Line Number: 675

Cant seem to find any documentation, or relevant forum posts.

Many thanks,

M

[eluser]PhilTem[/eluser]
It seems that tank_auth has its own url_helper located at APPPATH . 'helpers/' that overwrites the base_url() helper and requires an argument other than the original, CI base_url() which does not provide the argument.
Now, you only need to consider the first error since the other ones are follow ups coming thereof. I'd suggest, you'd have a look at MY_url_helper and fix it to not produce errors, plus, tell the developer of tank_auth (I'm not sure if it's still actively developed) about the problem and provide a bug-fix Wink

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Thanks,

I removed the helper all together as I couldnt see why it was actually needed!
Additionally, there were some issues around sessions being destroyed.

Ive got it up and running now. I will put it in a file and mail it to the owner.

Thanks,

Mark.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB