Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Problem with Komodo Edit

[eluser]Perkin5[/eluser]
I've just installed Komodo Edit 7.1 as a file editor and it seemed great at first but now I notice that it won't open any class file because it respects the 'no direct access' header

Code:
if ( ! defined('BASEPATH')) exit('No direct script access allowed');

Has anyone else come across this problem? Is it just a settings issue or is Komodo Edit no good for CI?

[eluser]Aken[/eluser]
Are you talking about previewing the file in the editor's browser, or actually opening and editing the file? The latter seems highly unlikely - no editor should process the file and restrict access based on its content (would make for a pretty useless editor).

[eluser]Perkin5[/eluser]
I mean the latter - so the editor is useless for me at the moment. I try to edit a controller site.php and I simply get a page saying 'No direct script access allowed'. I'm sure that such a well-known and highly regarded (in many forums) editor doesn't do that by default and I think I may have set or unset something while I was fiddling around with the preferences but I can't find what I've done.

[eluser]Perkin5[/eluser]
Aha, I've solved it. Komodo provides a URI mapping preference and I thought I was being clever by mapping C:\wamp\www as http://localhost/ to reflect my local server but Komodo didn't like it at all.

Sorry to bother you.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB