Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Please HELP!! Having problem in displaying an array made by the controller at the view part...

[eluser]brianbabu[/eluser]
Please analyze the following code
Code:
$results["rows"]=$this->Category_model->getAll();
  $i=0;
  while($i<count($results["rows"]))
  {
   //$parentids[]=$results["rows"][$i]->cat_id;
   $disparray[]=array(
    "cat_id"     => $results["rows"][$i]->cat_id,
    "cat_name"    => $this->Category_model->fetchcatinfo($results["rows"][$i]->cat_id, "cat_name"),
    "cat_parent_id" => $this->Category_model->fetchcatinfo($results["rows"][$i]->cat_id, "cat_parent_id"),
    "cat_desc"    => $this->Category_model->fetchcatinfo($results["rows"][$i]->cat_id, "cat_desc"),
    "cat_num_posts" => $this->Category_model->fetchnumposts($results["rows"][$i]->cat_id),
    "cat_parent_id_name"=>$this->Category_model->fetchcatinfo($this->Category_model->fetchcatinfo($results["rows"][$i]->cat_id, "cat_parent_id"), "cat_name")
   );
   $array=explode(",",$this->Category_model->fetchallkids($results["rows"][$i]->cat_id,0));
   foreach($array as $item)
   {
    if(strlen($item)>0)
    {
     $spacecount=substr_count($item,"&nbsp;");
     $id=str_replace("&nbsp;","",$item);
     $spaces=array();
     while($spacecount>=0)
     {
      $spaces[]="&nbsp;";
      $spacecount--;
     }
     $disparray[]=array(
      "cat_id"     => $id,
      "cat_name"    => implode($spaces).$this->Category_model->fetchcatinfo($id, "cat_name"),
      "cat_parent_id" => $this->Category_model->fetchcatinfo($id, "cat_parent_id"),
      "cat_desc"    => $this->Category_model->fetchcatinfo($id, "cat_desc"),
      "cat_num_posts" => $this->Category_model->fetchnumposts($id),
      "cat_parent_id_name"=>$this->Category_model->fetchcatinfo($this->Category_model->fetchcatinfo($id, "cat_parent_id"), "cat_name")
     );
    }
   }
   $i++;
  }
//  echo "Parent ID : ".$parentids[0]["cat_id"]."<br><br>";

// echo "The array being passed to the view part: <br>";
  foreach($disparray as $item)
  {
   $finalarray["row"]=implode("|",$item);
  }
  $this->load->view("category", $finalarray);

In the view section when i try to output the array like print_r($row). It shows only the last element. When i try to display the contents of the $disparray in the controller part, its working fine.

I would like to know if instead of making and transferring $finalarray if i just transfer the $disparray how will i be able to display the contents of the array in the view part? Thanks in advance

[eluser]brianbabu[/eluser]
no offense viewers!! i got it solved myself!! thanks for your peeps on the post!! Tongue

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB