Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Problem uploading the framework webhosting

[eluser]DevBayer[/eluser]
Hello, I've been programming in localhost and today I uploaded the site to my web hosting with PHP 5.3.8 (on localhost work with PHP 5.3.13 WAMPSERVER) but the problem is that I get an error that is:
Quote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in / application / language / es / spanish_lang.php on line 1
I've been checking and I found that in core / CodeIgniter.php something strange happens when you call ( line 355 ):
Code:
call_user_func_array(array(&$CI, $method), array_slice($URI->rsegments, 2));

Then skip the error, but localhost "pass"

[eluser]PhilTem[/eluser]
How does your 'spanish' language file look like? It seems to have wrong markup causing the app to fail loading. Most likely this is not caused by the CI-core since this is very well tested and worked for millions of people. I guess it is your language file that has a typo or something that causes the problem.

[quote author="PhilTem" date="1357220732"]How does your 'spanish' language file look like? It seems to have wrong markup causing the app to fail loading. Most likely this is not caused by the CI-core since this is very well tested and worked for millions of people. I guess it is your language file that has a typo or something that causes the problem.[/quote]

Code:
<?php
$lang['welcome']="Bienvenida";
$lang['services']="Servicios";
$lang['activities']="Actividades";
$lang['team']="El Equipo";
$lang['contact']="Contacto";

$lang['value_01']="Empatia";
$lang['value_02']="Flexibilidad";
$lang['value_03']="Respecto";

/* End of file spanish_lang.php */
/* Location: ./application/language/es/spanish_lang.php */

I see everything right in lang: S

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
Check to see if you have any white space before or after php tags.

Make sure you have no spaces before the php <php tag

[quote author="InsiteFX" date="1357226393"]Check to see if you have any white space before or after php tags.

Make sure you have no spaces before the php <php tag
[/quote]

Nope, is UTF-8 WITHOUT BOM.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB