Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
What is the best Laptop?

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Currently i'm using Dell Laptop. It working fine for me. It will help me a lot on my JOB. But i planning to take another laptop for my home. I think to take another brand from Dell. What your suggestion?

[eluser]Otemu[/eluser]
This kind of question your probably get better answers in a forum like overclockers, however to answer such a question we would need more details:

What Size Do You Need?
Your Budget?
Do you have an idea what Specs You Need?
What will you be using it for?
Mac or Windows?
How Much Battery Life Do You Need?
Matte or glossy?
Do you mind if its heavy?

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I agree, a lot of it depends on what you are looking for exactly and how nice you need your laptop to be. I didn't need a great laptop and I didn't want to spend the money on a mac so I found this website. There are some that are still pretty expensive but I got the Toshiba that wasn't too expensive and it's worked great. Here's the site, hope it helps!

http://www.squidoo.com/best-intel-sandy-bridge-laptop

[eluser]sofwan[/eluser]
I think Acer is good too with a reasonable price but if you have more Budget, why not choose High end Sony Vaio .

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
The Acer Aspire V5-571-6891 ($499.99 list) is a Windows 8 budget desktop replacement laptop with very few compromises. It comes with a large 15.6-inch display with a full keyboard, multi-touch trackpad, DVD burner, dual-band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi, USB 3.0 and HDMI. It gives the value minded user all he needs to do work locally and over the Internet, and earns our Editors' Choice for budget laptops.

[eluser]sandeepkhokher[/eluser]
Not a correct place to ask such question but still I would suggest for dell XPS

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I have two laptops, an Acer and HP. I'm quite happy with Acer until I accidentally pressed the LCD and got it broken. So I have to get myself an HP which I use frequently. But between these two laptops, I would go for Acer aside from being budget-friendly the battery life is great too.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I always prefer to use two brands Dell and Hp. It's depend on your requirement. As you mentioned dell is already used by you then i'll suggest you to use HP because i'm currently using the same brand and satisfied with the working of this lappy.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Smile

[eluser]freelancerbd[/eluser]
[quote author="Protonek" date="1362175391"]Smile[/quote]
Indeed Dell is really a very fine branded laptop. I use it. If you want to take another brand you can check HP or Toshiba.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB