[eluser]ppiirto[/eluser]
Thanks for update!

For some reason I'm getting this error after update:

Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: codeigniter/CodeIgniter.php

Line Number: 224

I'm still so n00b with CI, that I don't know how to fix this. Could somebody help, please?

[eluser]Developer13[/eluser]
You may want to direct this question in a separate thread.

[eluser]Référencement Google[/eluser]
[quote author="Developer13" date="1201823446"]One can never be too excited about such news! I think you may not be excited enough :cheese:[/quote]

I knew that CI is a sexy framework, but didn't know CI was SooooooOrgasmic... :lol:

[eluser]BizComputing[/eluser]
Uhhh, don't know if this has been pointed out by anybody yet, but, the download from the main site for 1.6.0 does not contain the application directory. That's fine for us upgraders, but will completely hose over someone DL'ing CI for the first time.

[eluser]BizComputing[/eluser]
oh, never mind, just call me stupid

I thot application folder was seperate from system

didn't remember that it's a sub of system

[eluser]GDmac - expocom[/eluser]
Thnx EllisLab Team, with SXSW coming up (EE sneakpeek) and now this CI release, this promises to become a nice year of the rat (chinese year of the rat, and yes, i'm that old already). Hopefully i have enough time besides my DTP/HTML job to step a bit further into these great web-tools (CI/EE)... a bit further than my first toe-dips into these tools since last year. Again thanx for being around.
$bartender->get('german beerz');

[eluser]qwertyqwerty[/eluser]
Well done guys, some welcome bug fixes and improvements in this release.

[eluser]tonanbarbarian[/eluser]
OK time to do what I am becoming known for doing....

Benchmarking.

Pleased to say that I have just successfully converted an app that was Integrated into a CMS.
Working fine now under 1.6.0 with very few changes needed.

Did some benchmarking and found that unlike some other framework upgrades (Cake 1.1 => 1.2) the transition from CI 1.5 to !.6 has not drastically reduced performance.

An average of 200K more memory is used per request in my app, and take on average 0.003 of a second longer to process.
This is NOTHING.
So I am very happy that the transition was so easy.

Well done guys very happy with 1.6 so far.

[eluser]axle_foley00[/eluser]
W00t!! Congrats on 1.6.0! Well done by all involved.

[eluser]dark_lord[/eluser]
WOW!!! This is a great news! Thanks Ellislab Team for the new release of CI! Thanks! Keep up the good work! and to the community, cheers!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB