Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Image working directory.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Code:
<!DOCTYPE html>
&lt;html lang="en"&gt;

&lt;head&gt;
&lt;title&gt;Same Day CRM Login Page&lt;/title&gt;

&lt;link rel="stylesheet" href="jquery-ui-1.9.2.custom/development-bundle/themes/base/jquery-ui.css" /&gt;
[removed][removed]
[removed][removed]

&lt;style&gt;
body { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; width: 1000px; background-image: url('img/fire.jpg'); }
#form-login { border: 1px solid black; padding: 5px; margin-top: 150px; width: 500px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; background-color: white; }
#textbox-username { width: 496px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; }
#textbox-password { width: 496px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; }
#submit-button { width: 501px; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: -1px; padding: 0px; }
&lt;/style&gt;
&lt;/head&gt;

&lt;body&gt;
&lt;form id="form-login" acti method="post"&gt;
    <div   0px; padding: 8px; border: none; height: 15px; background-color: grey; text-align: center;"><span>Login</span></div>
    <label>User Name:</label></br>
    &lt;input id="textbox-username" name="textbox-username" autocomplete="off" /&gt;&lt;/br>
    <label>Password:</label></br>
    &lt;input type="password" id="textbox-password" name="textbox-password" autocomplete="off" /&gt;&lt;/br>
    &lt;input type="submit" id="submit-button" value="login" /&gt;
&lt;/form&gt;
&lt;?php echo getcwd(); ?&gt;
[removed]
    $("#textbox-username").focus();
[removed]
&lt;/body&gt;
&lt;/html&gt;

In regards to "fire.jpg" the image was found before but now that this code is in the default views folder the image is not found. Where should I place the folder "img" so that the code in views will find the image?

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I moved the url() call into the body element itself inline with a full path and it does work. Does anyone know why the url call in the style sheet is failing? I tried many ways of pathing to the jpeg from inside the style tags...

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB