Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
New with CI

[eluser]chet_CI[/eluser]
Hi guys

I'm a programmer from Spain, I work on Joomla projects with HTML,PHP,JQuery,AJAX...
Now I want to develope a personal project. I want do a Android app and web, and I want use CI by recomendation of friend.
I follow a Spanish tutorial, the example of model makes a news list but when I try see de results I get an "500 Internal server error" and I don't know why.

If somebody could help me I would appreciate.

Thanks

P.D: Sorry if I make a mistake, my English is not very good

[eluser]TheFuzzy0ne[/eluser]
Welcome to the CodeIgniter forums!

500 Internal Server Error, is usually caused by some kind of mistake in your .htaccess file.

[eluser]chet_CI[/eluser]
Yes, I know, but in another example that does not use the model, it works
That's what confuses me.

You are referring to a module in your .htacess file that your server does not have loaded.

Rename your .htaccess file, and the error should disappear (although the site won't work properly).

If the error disappears after renaming the .htaccess file, please post the contents of your .htaccess file.

[eluser]chet_CI[/eluser]
Hi

I work in Mac, but is de computer of the office.
Try to install it on my Windows PC.
I'll check .htaccess and i'll tell you if error disappear.

Thank you!

No need. Just post the contents of your .htaccess file, and I'll see if I can make some suggestions. Smile

[eluser]chet_CI[/eluser]
The problem is that I'm not used to mac and not if I can not find the file or does not exist.
I use MAMP for the apache server.

The .htaccess file should be in your Web root. If it's not, then it could be a problem with your vhosts file, but I thought Apache refused to load erroneous vhosts.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB