Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Codeigniter with Ajax or jQuery...

[eluser]haris244808[/eluser]
[quote author="kostyak" date="1363454721"]So if you want to change state of the records you can use more simple procedure.
1. Add column to your table with these records, for instance 'State' (enum: 'pending','accepted','regected')
2. Set default value - pending
3. Make 3 table views for different states.
4. Than by clicking at the row in the pending table – do not move records directly. Instead change state at the server side in CI
5. After each change you have to refresh views and will see changes. This action you can make in two different ways:
a. By reloading entire page
b. By updating only changed tables through ajax technique.
[/quote]

thnx kostyak, i never used ENUM and trying yo understand what is your sugesstion...
Can you please provide more details about ur idea because i didnt undestand well.. (ex can u make a draw or smth else)..
notice also that when the file is accepted from someone, i need to enable editing of that file...and store information in Log file or in database about who accepted and who edited that file...

[eluser]kostyak[/eluser]
I thought that you use database for storing information, because in your images you have shown tables with records which are changeable. And that is why I suggested you add one more field to the table in your database. Entire table can looks like:
<hr/>
id (index), case_nr(varchar), subject(varchar), description(text or varchar), created_by(foreign key to users table), created_on(timestamp or datetime), came_from(foreign key to users table) , remarks(varchar or text), state (enum: 'pending','accepted','regected')
<hr/>

[quote author="kostyak" date="1363459776"]I thought that you use database for storing information, because in your images you have shown tables with records which are changeable. And that is why I suggested you add one more field to the table in your database. Entire table can looks like:
<hr/>
id (index), case_nr(varchar), subject(varchar), description(text or varchar), created_by(foreign key to users table), created_on(timestamp or datetime), came_from(foreign key to users table) , remarks(varchar or text), state (enum: 'pending','accepted','regected')
<hr/>
[/quote]

yes yes i use database... i also got the idea to add another column \(i didnt know for what we use ENUM but now i understood from the internet )...
I just want from you, to give the idea of creating 3 tables and playing with those, more clearly

[eluser]kostyak[/eluser]
As I understood you want to use different tables for different states of your records.
So in the CI controller you can pass different arrays with data of different states to the table view(where you already generate code for your existing source table) and will receive different table views in your page.

[quote author="kostyak" date="1363461522"]As I understood you want to use different tables for different states of your records.
So in the CI controller you can pass different arrays with data of different states to the table view(where you already generate code for your existing source table) and will receive different table views in your page.[/quote]

ok i will try the wat with State: accept, reject and pending...if any problem i will open e new topic for my problem..

thnx anyway

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB