Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Load default but dynamic view in any controller?

[eluser]Sky Warden[/eluser]
[quote author="TheFuzzy0ne" date="1363711400"][quote author="Sky Warden" date="1363707346"]
So...it's the best way already? o_o
[/quote]

I would assume so. Do you have any suggestions to make it better?

[quote author="Sky Warden" date="1363707346"]
I still feel like naked while using that methodology. I think I'm just paranoid. LOL. Yes, I was just wondering if there's any way to make our login system better, without ruining the simplicity.
[/quote]

Perhaps understanding what's being done and why might help that feeling of nekkidness subside? Everything is always open to improvement, and I'm sure there are other ways of doing it, but this is most likely the best compromise. I'm sure you could make it simpler, and in turn sacrifice security. You could also make it more complex, which may gain extra security, but also more complexity. If you're going to do things differently, you need to be able to justify why. If you can't do that, chances are you're going to run into problems, or just give yourself a headache. Smile

[quote author="Sky Warden" date="1363707346"]
How can I mark this thread as Solved? I guess the suggestions you told me earlier are enough to answer my questions. As for closing, any link to good logic tutorial? New methodology, system and awesome logic always impress me. People sharing their trick on making features, etc. That will be a good thing to spend time on. Smile[/quote]

Under each post, there's a button labelled 'Solution'. I wonder what that does...

Maybe when you click it, you instantly get a solution to your problem. Wink[/quote]

Thanks. Hope that Solution button works. Big Grin

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB