Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
confused to create a database design for content managment system

[eluser]ashutosh[/eluser]
i would like to create a dynamic menus, so that admin can easily creates sub menu and its content on it.
I am not so good in database design. So i thought to ask here , may be someone may give me suggestions or relative links.

Please share if you have any better design for this database.

I found this link after few research [http://mikehillyer.com/articles/managing...ysql/].But still i am not sure,whether this is extaly solution of my above question or else anything other.

[eluser]TheFuzzy0ne[/eluser]
*Cough cough* Modified Preorder Tree Traversal .

*Cough cough* Modified Preorder Tree Traversal . What do you mean by this?

http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/234407/#1050755

Please! Again you tell me by yourself , don't send me link. Share me your own words of explanation.

You arrogant ass! Those are my own words. Did you even click on the link?

You asked this question before, and I gave you an answer. Do you think that by asking the same question again, I might give you different answer? If you think I've got nothing better to do than repeat myself to you, or explain things that someone else has already taken the time to explain, then you are incredibly mistaken.

It's neither my role or my intention to do your work for you. I am here, out of the kindness of my heart, to help point you in the right direction. It's your job to do the legwork! If you can't be bothered, then Web development is not for you. It's your choice whether or not you accept my help. Don't ask for help and then throw it back in my face if you're expecting people to help you on these forums. I'm one of the few that has helped you thus far - show some appreciation...

If you think that your time is somehow more valuable than the time of the folks that help others on these forums, I suggest you look elsewhere for help...

I've suggested you look into binary trees. Have you?

Yes, i saw your stackoverflow link but could not understood. Even i tried to download the gethub binary tree file that also i could not download.
Finally i decided to ask the same question . Whenever i post a question in this blog, i get respnose from you. I think there are few person only who are giving answer in this blog.

But anyways thanks for your time. You spent your time and given me suggestions or sometime you scolded me by spending your time to make me in track.

Finally i knew what you said is correct for my above question. I posted the same question http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15757...0_15757689
and people explain me in very simple way. Though your explaination was not so clear for me ,i was trying to understand your link answer but i was confused.

Please do not feel bad with me. I know my communication skill is not good.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB