Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Fatal error: Call to undefined function apc_fetch() in /home/tiwtterv/public_html/system/libraries/Cache/drivers/Cache_a

[eluser]hamada[/eluser]
plz frnds i use twitter api in my website and this message appear can any one help me?
Fatal error: Call to undefined function apc_fetch() in /home/tiwtterv/public_html/system/libraries/Cache/drivers/Cache_apc.php on line 42

[eluser]TheFuzzy0ne[/eluser]
You have enabled caching using the APC driver. It looks like you don't have APC installed on that machine. Disabling caching in ./application/config/config.php should fix it.

[eluser]hamada[/eluser]
TheFuzzy0ne ,plz how to disable caching
because config.php doesn't have any thing about enable or disable caching

Sorry, the cache library has to be loaded and initialised by your app, so somewhere, there should be a call to $this->load->driver('cache'). Just removing that won't fix the problem, though, since there will be calls to the cache driver all over your app. You need to make sure that APC is installed on your server. If it's not, you will need to remove all references to $this->cache->apc from your app.

[eluser]hamada[/eluser]
some one say that you must edit php.ini file to setup apc but the website is on the server
how to install it on the server

Is it a shared host or a dedicated host?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB