Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Codeigniter on wamp

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
hello,
please i want a self explanatory on how to test a codeigniter files on wamp server.i have a project developed using CI framework i was told to download Ci to have access to the database i have downloaded it but whenever i click on a link that will access the database it will not work sometimes it takes me to a root demo/view.php and says you cannot view this page on this server.
<?php
$version = "1.3 Beta 1";
$administrator="Cole Ashcraft";
$host="localhost";
$user="root";
$pass=""
;$db="mshwpage";
$docroot="c:/wamp/www/";
$path="/home/groups/m/ms/mshwpage/htdocs/demo";
#$confmessages="";
//Configuration file written by Admin Tool
?>
Here is the code above that i am working on i was the one that change the docroot initially it was Demo from it default place that i downloaded it from.
I want a step by step stages to configure CI to work effectively with all codeigniter projects i might have in future on wamp.i have been having sleepless night trying to solve this issue a response that will lead to the solution will be highly appreciated.
I have downloaded CI to the and placed the folder in wamp/www and change its folder name to ci have tested it is working but the project is not working

[eluser]NtesTechnologies[/eluser]
CODEIGNITER on Wamp can be install easily that can run PHP application that could be tested before running and you can find steps to follow to do so.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB