Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Can't call a function from .bat file on Windows Server

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi everybody!

This is my first post on this forum and I am here because I have a little trouble with one of my php script and a .bat file.

I have to call a simple function when a I run a .bat file (I'm running on Windows 7). So, I used the CI User Guide (http://ellislab.com/codeigniter/user-gui...l/cli.html) to make it and I have something like this :

Code:
cd C:\wamp\www\fbe_upload\
C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.3.13\php.exe index.php automationcontroller deletefileauto

On my local machine, it works perfectly well! The script is called and the function does the job.
Now the problem is that I have to make this work on a Windows Server 2008 using EasyPHP.
So, I changed my .bat file like this :

Code:
cd C:\PROGRA~2\EASYPH~1.1\www\fbe_upload\
C:\PROGRA~2\EASYPH~1.1\php\php.exe index.php automationcontroller deletefileauto

But it isn't working at all! I thought the pathes were wrong so I changed them (many times) but nothing happened. My script seems to be good because it works on my local machine and I have no error in the prompt when I try to run it on Windows Server. Further, if I intentionally create an error in my script or if I try to print something, nothing happens.

I searched for hours on the Internet but I did not find a solution. Can somebody give me a hand? It would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB