Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Store last activity into database

[eluser]someone Smile[/eluser]
Hello!

I have created two tables in database, one with users and the other with sessions. I thought that there wouldn't be any problem with storing last activity into sessions, but then I found out that sessions are deleting and I somehow can't store last activity. Because I'd like to have last activity stored somewhere I need a solution how can I save it into users table on about five minutes - same as CodeIgniter change it's session data.

So, how to do that?

Thanks for answers!

#SO

Bump is technology that allows author of topic to inform other users about his unanswered question and at the same time he please them, to help him with the answers.

Author of this topic would really appreciate if anyone could post any information about his primary question.

Thank you! Smile

bump

[eluser]jairoh_[/eluser]
make a dummy table in your database sir. then just update the last activity there.

[quote author="jairoh_" date="1372889294"]make a dummy table in your database sir. then just update the last activity there.[/quote]

Yes, that was my question. I'm asking when I have to update and in which library/controller should I do that?

[eluser]jairoh_[/eluser]
[quote author="someone Smile" date="1372938034"][quote author="jairoh_" date="1372889294"]make a dummy table in your database sir. then just update the last activity there.[/quote]

Yes, that was my question. I'm asking when I have to update and in which library/controller should I do that?[/quote]

instead if putting in on session everytime, just directly update it in the dummy table. no need for library. just make it in the controller->model Smile

Thanks for answers! Solution of my problem is explained on StackOverflow.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB