Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How to catch variable from classic url in codeigniter

[eluser]redraw[/eluser]
[quote author="Pert" date="1372780224"]There's already section for it, change that section. If you put your variable in too early, it will be overwritten by existing FALSE setting.[/quote]

i am sorry i don't understand what u mean. where should i change the section?

there is some issue between autocomplete plugin and codeigniter?

thanks

[eluser]Pert[/eluser]
If you search for 'allow_get_array' in your config.php file. It's already set in the configuration. You said you "added" it, I'm just saying, double check if you updated existing configuration option, or added another one - if you add you own entry and it's before already existing setting, it will be overwritten.

[eluser]redraw[/eluser]
[quote author="Pert" date="1372780684"]If you search for 'allow_get_array' in your config.php file. It's already set in the configuration. You said you "added" it, I'm just saying, double check if you updated existing configuration option, or added another one - if you add you own entry and it's before already existing setting, it will be overwritten.[/quote]

yes i added it config.php because when i search ''allow_get_array' in config.php is not found.

[eluser]Pert[/eluser]
Interesting. What CodeIgniter version are you using?

[eluser]Pert[/eluser]
Also, looking at the code, it says

Code:
$q = isset($_POST['q']) ? $_POST['q'] : '';

not GET?

[eluser]redraw[/eluser]
[quote author="Pert" date="1372781403"]Also, looking at the code, it says

Code:
$q = isset($_POST['q']) ? $_POST['q'] : '';

not GET?[/quote]

my ci v is 1.7.2
jquery v is 1.8.3

that code 'post not get' i have from this site http://browse.feedreader.com/c/Humorous_...g/40643578

[eluser]Syllean[/eluser]
Quote:Using codeigniter there is a problem for the plugin because It usually send the request to the server with get method but by default codeigniter turn off query strings. So what can we do? Go to the jquery.autocomplete.js file and search for the ajax method and add the type as post for it. Now autocomplete will send the search parameter with post method.

The instructions you linked say that you need to add a line to the autocomplete.jquery.js file in the $.ajax method. Open that file and add then add the following after line 367 to use POST:

Code:
type: 'POST',

[eluser]redraw[/eluser]
[quote author="Syllean" date="1372782193"]
Quote:Using codeigniter there is a problem for the plugin because It usually send the request to the server with get method but by default codeigniter turn off query strings. So what can we do? Go to the jquery.autocomplete.js file and search for the ajax method and add the type as post for it. Now autocomplete will send the search parameter with post method.

The instructions you linked say that you need to add a line to the autocomplete.jquery.js file in the $.ajax method. Open that file and add then add the following after line 367 to use POST:

Code:
type: 'POST',
[/quote]

you are right man. thank you, and thank you for all of you for to be kind to help me out.

long life codeigniter.:wow:

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB