Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
GAS ORM Cache?

[eluser]jon74[/eluser]
Hi All,

I've been using GAS ORM now for a little while and it's great, but I've hit two issues I'd greatly appreciate any steer on...

If I make changes to my tables, i.e. insert a column, I also modify the relevant ORM object to reflect that new column, however, whenever I release these changes to one of my environment the ORM object throws an error saying 'unknown column' the column is in the ORM Model and it's in the database... ? I have GAS Caching disabled in the config, and I'm not using Migrations...

The second problem, is that count_all_results seems to ignore where clauses? As apposed to the Native CI AR which works fine.

Thanks!

[eluser]jon74[/eluser]
After 5 minutes the column error resolved itself, but I need to find a way to ensure that doesn't happen when releasing updates? Is there a way to flush the cache or prevent this?

Thanks!

[eluser]jon74[/eluser]
Hi All,

I've had a dig through the code but I can't see why GAS ORM would cache (when disabled) and find a way to ensure it doesn't throw an error when a change is promoted to the DB and Model to introduce (or remove) a column?

Thanks again

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB