Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Netbeans with CI and localhost

[eluser]xtremer360[/eluser]
Here is my file tree I have right now set up for my project. Why Netbeans creates an important files folder I have no idea for my CI project. I have edited the index file to have the application and system variable to both have the ../system or applicaton as its value. I have changed the Web Root inside the project properties to have a value of public_html and I have also changed the value of the Index File field to say index.php.

After doing this and running the project I would expect to get the default Welcome to Codeigniter page and I don't. I am receiving a message that shows the following. Any ideas on why this is?
Code:
Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404
localhost
Apache/2.4.4 (Win32) OpenSSL/0.9.8y PHP/5.4.16

Code:
Projects
- MyFirstProject
    - Source Files
        - application
        - public_html
            - assets
            index.php
        - system
    - Test Files
    - Important Files
    - Include Path

I've tried doing some additional research on the topic and have yet to come up with a solution.

Does nobody work with netbeans and codeigniter together?

No ideas from anybody?

[eluser]greedyman[/eluser]
[quote author="xtremer360" date="1374244776"]Does nobody work with netbeans and codeigniter together?[/quote]

You shouldn't edit source if I don't know what it is. Maybe you create new project and put codeigniter code in it, and amazing it works.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB