Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Codeigniter Bootstrap 3 Modal Not Loading Up

[eluser]noideawhattotypehere[/eluser]
No, you dont need any helpers. Open your site, click right mouse button > show source > copy it, go to pastebin.com, send me a link to it via pm. I'll find out whats wrong with your code, but it may take some time as Im leaving work right now so gonna take me some time to get to home, eat etc.
Or if its already online throw me a link here or via pm.

[eluser]razerone[/eluser]
[quote author="noideawhattotypehere" date="1383058017"]No, you dont need any helpers. Open your site, click right mouse button > show source > copy it, go to pastebin.com, send me a link to it via pm. I'll find out whats wrong with your code, but it may take some time as Im leaving work right now so gonna take me some time to get to home, eat etc.
Or if its already online throw me a link here or via pm.[/quote]

Don't really wan't to bother you any more you given me enough help all ready. I I am very thank full.

Well as you wish, but looking at your website i can already tell you that you included jQuery like 4? times. Throw it once into
Code:
<head>
</head>
after jquery add rest of your scripts, everything should work then.

[quote author="noideawhattotypehere" date="1383058232"]Well as you wish, but looking at your website i can already tell you that you included jQuery like 4? times. Throw it once into
Code:
<head>
</head>
after jquery add rest of your scripts, everything should work then.[/quote]

Bootstrap Wants it in footer

"bootstrap wants" functions at the bottom of your html, not .js files i guess.

[quote author="noideawhattotypehere" date="1383058591"]"bootstrap wants" functions at the bottom of your html, not .js files i guess.[/quote]

Ever time though I move the js up the drop down links don't work thats why I have always had it at footer same with html very strange how bootstrap works

[quote author="noideawhattotypehere" date="1383058591"]"bootstrap wants" functions at the bottom of your html, not .js files i guess.[/quote]

Hi have found out one of the reasons why it was not working for some reason it works if I put a button on the page and it will pop up

http://carrarawebsitesolutions.com/ "Launch Demo Model Button ANd You Will See"

I just now have to find away to get it working like my html.

Its 2 am here Once I get stuck I like to see thing through no matter how long it takes.

I have tidy up the JS files like you said to also.

Problem is now solved now worked away it it again to day can make it work with out button

By using this js

[removed]
$(window).load(function(){
$('#myModal').modal('show');
});
[removed]

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB