Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Undefined property:

[eluser]jtarin[/eluser]
[quote author="Tpojka" date="1384001326"]have you tried with clean installation of codeigniter just to see how it works?
Is your installation directly in localhost?

1. Check application/config/config.php and see is there some value for
Code:
$config['url_suffix'] = '';
because is not common CI use .php sufix if is not distinctive set in this configuration line or htaccess file.
(That worth for native CI setting excluded addapted addons/applications.)
If there is no suffix set,
2. Open htaccess file and see there if in some line redirecting is set to showi .php suffix

3.In application/config/routes.php find line
Code:
$route['default_controller'] = 'somevalue';//<- what is this value (if more parameters, first parameter before slash if more is name of controller)
[/quote]
Just did a clean reinstall.
1.There is no value for
Code:
$config['url_suffix'] = '';

2.There is no such entry in .htaccess file as you have written.

3. The entry is
Code:
$route['default_controller'] = 'welcome';

[eluser]Tpojka[/eluser]
Fresh install of CI or fresh install of application from first post?
Quote:I’m using “CodeIgniter_1.72” and PHP Version 5.4.21. Any other information needed, please ask.
Maybe you should try with 2.1.4.

[eluser]jtarin[/eluser]
[quote author="Tpojka" date="1384003479"]Fresh install of CI or fresh install of application from first post?
Quote:I’m using “CodeIgniter_1.72” and PHP Version 5.4.21. Any other information needed, please ask.
Maybe you should try with 2.1.4.[/quote]CI and the application are installed as a package. The original downloaded application came with CI ver 1.7.2. I have tried with several versions, including the newest with the same results.

[eluser]Tpojka[/eluser]
Let's check what will application programmer answer to know what else.
So far, here is insufficient information, because you don't locate where problem is (in what file).
Now I don't know where should be start point to help you.
Maybe best way should be to check user guide from start and see in what point you have some unexpected result.

[eluser]jtarin[/eluser]
Thanks for your help.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB