Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Has anybody installed OpenReviewScript?

[eluser]v4et[/eluser]
Hello people hope u doin nice,I want to know if youve had expiriences with
OpenReviewScript ©2011-2012 - Version 1.0.1
http://openreviewscript.org

and in case you did if you dont mind to answer some questions on this regard via this thread
,by the way it sure is on CI

[eluser]v4et[/eluser]
OpenReviewScript

Words from owner

As I have been asked by several people to explain where the traffic comes from and what I do to get that traffic, I'll explain here using the last 30 days statistics.

60% (866) of the visits come from Google. This is completely organic from people searching phrases like 'review script', 'review site script' and 'php review script'. The site is at the top of search results for those keywords. I do not pay for ads, this is 100% free traffic.

The software is open source (licensed under GPL) and freely downloadable from the site. I get average about 150 downloads per month from the site but it's available elsewhere (eg. GitHub) so it's probably quite a lot more than that. Search google for 'Powered by OpenReviewScript' to see installs of the script. Not everyone leaves the link in footer back to the main site but most people seem to.

////////////
Being so popular on the internet this days I wonder why it hasnt been downloaded by no one here...

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB