Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter Skeleton v2.0.0

[eluser]anvoz[/eluser]
https://github.com/anvoz/CodeIgniter-Skeleton

CodeIgniter Skeleton (CIS) is not only a decent starting point for most web apps but also a new experience for CI-based development to ajaxify everything.

Include

Core
* CodeIgniter 2.1.4 (last updated: Jul 8, 2013)
* Modular Extensions - HMVC 5.4 (last updated: Jul 31, 2013)
* jQuery 1.10.2 (last updated: Jul 3, 2013)
* Bootstrap 3.0.3 (last updated: Dec 05, 2013)
* Template library: handle masterview and views within masterview
* Ajax request & response library: provide rapid ways to ajaxify everything

Add-ons
Add-ons are custom builds of some useful libraries and plugins. They are not included in the project but already have a quick mechanic to install by (at least) simply clicking on the Copy button in Add-ons page.

* Bootstrap form helpers: generate HTML form fields and buttons with Bootstrap CSS style
* Ion Auth 2.5 (last updated: Jul 15, 2013)
* jQuery File Upload 9.5.2 (last updated: Dec 13, 2013)

I hope you enjoy this and help to make it better.

[eluser]ivantcholakov[/eluser]
@anvoz
This is an interesting work, you have my respect for that. I am curious, why did you decide to downgrade to CI 2.1.4 ? What was the obstacle in CI 3.0-dev ?

[eluser]tpetrone[/eluser]
Brilliant work... Downloaded and exploring as I type.

Thank you !

[eluser]anvoz[/eluser]
@ivantcholakov Thank you. I got some issues when I used the Modular Extensions with CI 3.0-dev. They took me quite long time to fix but nothing was guaranteed that the library would work perfectly as when using with CI 2.1.4. I intended to include more libraries too but none of them support CI 3 officially. That really made me feel uncomfortable. Choosing a really good open source library that was already stable and was built by the community then having to modify it yourself (to use with an un-released version of CI) is a bad idea. So I decided to downgrade to CI 2.1.4.

@tpetrone Thank you Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB