Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
"php index.php" works, mod_php does not

[eluser]nmweb[/eluser]
You're right that there should have been the log class should have sent an error to the screen when writing errors to the log failed. This doesn't harm performance since it's only called if and only if writing errors failed.

Better move this thread to feature request then Smile

[eluser]MadZad[/eluser]
Quote:Better move this thread to feature request then
Good idea. Got anything to add to this one-item list so it can become worthy of consideration?

[eluser]dark_lord[/eluser]
JUST A THOUGHT: it's somewhat difficult to configure the config but once you get to use it and practice it, is alot simplier than you think, anyway, the community is always active. you can ask quetions all the time. ^_^

[eluser]esra[/eluser]
[quote author="MadZad" date="1205786540"]nmweb,
I agree about installation scripts - I wasn't referring to the part of OSC's hand-holding that walks you through a base install. While convenient for an application like that, I'm with you that a programming framework doesn't have that need.[/quote]

For OsC, read the code in includes/header.php. header.php includes a number of if statements where various checks are made when a page is loaded. If an error or warning condition is detected during a page load, a message is placed in the message stack. Then check the class message_stack.php in includes/classes/. It should be possible to create a similar solution for your own applications.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB