Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Do you want isolated CI DB classes? (use with PSR-0 / PSR-4 autoloading)

[eluser]skunkbad[/eluser]
I had previously stripped out select CodeIgniter 3.0 DB classes for use in my proprietary framework. I've only been using the MySQLi, PDO MySQL, SQLite3, and PDO Sqlite drivers. They worked perfectly, but I decided that I'm switching to Doctrine DBAL. I'm reducing my dependency on CodeIgniter classes, and it feels good to use MIT licensed code.

Some of the classes may need minor work to get them ready for your project, and perhaps CI devs would like to see them to see how they can be used outside of CI. I was using Pimple as a service locator, but the classes could be easily modified to use a traditional dependency injection. In fact, you would need to do a little work to make the classes functional, but I'm willing to help as much as possible.

They are mostly up to date with the commits on the develop branch of the CI repo. Last time I updated them was about 2 weeks ago.

Because I was working with them locally, I stripped out the license crap at the top of each file, which means that I can't "distribute" them that way. That said, if somebody would like to make them distributable, and willing to put a little time into them, send me a message through my website. Link is in signature. I'm not just going to give this code out to anyone. I'd prefer to have at least a commitment that there is an intent to distribute the correct way, according to the OSL license.

I'm not looking to get any credit for work done. Again, they're not going to work without a little work on your part, but I think you're going to like what you see.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB