Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Load View Problem in hosting. In localhost Works Fine.

[eluser]gmiranda[/eluser]
Hello,

I'm develop a web site in CodeIgniter. In one of my views call anothers views with the footer of the page. The sentence is:

<?php this->load->view(includes/footer);?>

In my localhost it works fine but when I'm deploy the application in an external host don't work. The principal difference between the host and my localhost is the PHP version. I'm use the PHP 5.4 and the host service the version 5.3. I'm call this view too in the call for the Controller and nothing occurs.

If anyone knows if the problem are the PHP version or another problem please write the possible solution.

Best regards and Thanks

Giosvany

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
Code:
<?php $this->load->view('includes/footer'); ?>

InsiteFX,

thanks for your answer but this not a problem. Your are rigth, the code is:

<?php this->load->view('includes/footer'); ?>

I made an error writing the code in the post. If you know another cause is welcome.

Giosvany

[eluser]Karman de Lange[/eluser]
Does it give you error or simply do nothing?

Karman de Lange

Thanks for your response.
Simply do nothing, I'm verify the error logs and not show any error, but don't show the footer in the page only the contente of this.

Giosvany

[eluser]noideawhattotypehere[/eluser]
Where is your $ sign before 'this'? What happens if you chain loading views in controller?

[eluser]Karman de Lange[/eluser]
[quote author="gmiranda" date="1392819468"]Karman de Lange

Thanks for your response.
Simply do nothing, I'm verify the error logs and not show any error, but don't show the footer in the page only the contente of this.

Giosvany[/quote]

if you specify wrong view name. do you then see error (Just trying to debug issue )

L:

noideawhattotypehere,

I'm try this too. Call the view in the controller and nothing in the host but in localhost it works fine too, the page only show the content of the page, not the load of the other views.

Giosvany

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB