Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PHPExcel Doesn't work when the database library is loaded in /config/autoload.php

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I'm trying to use PHPExcel with codeigniter but I'm having problems when the database library is loaded in the autoload.php file. The example I got from the net works perfectly fine except when the database library is loaded. All I get is a blank page.

Did anybody also encounter this issue? Is there a way to fix this problem? I need to get export data from the postgresql table and I don't see any way to this if I can't use the database library.

Any help would be much appreciated.

[eluser]jonez[/eluser]
A blank page is probably a 500 error being masked by your environment settings error level. Set it to development and it should show you the error message.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
[quote author="jonez" date="1395763407"]A blank page is probably a 500 error being masked by your environment settings error level. Set it to development and it should show you the error message.[/quote]

The environment setting is already set to development since I started working on it but all I see is a blank page.

EDIT: I finally fixed the problem, I forgot to change the dbdriver from 'mysql' to 'postgre'. It's pretty stupid and clumsy in my part. Thanks for replying to my query.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB