Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Community Auth auto-populate functions

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Im trying to use the auto-populate functions and use it in my own project. As is, it does almost exactly what i need it do to. The problem is im having trouble adding more dropdown lists. Is there anything specifically that needs to be modified for n dropdown lists?
For example auto-pop uses the lists: type, make and model; lets say i want to add "color".
The current issue is that i am able to select the model and store the value, but on selection it returns to the default state and unable to select the 4th dropdown list.

Any help on this is appreciated, ive spent many hours playing with it and trying to figure it out.

[eluser]skunkbad[/eluser]
[quote author="mpincus" date="1397959176"]Im trying to use the auto-populate functions and use it in my own project. As is, it does almost exactly what i need it do to. The problem is im having trouble adding more dropdown lists. Is there anything specifically that needs to be modified for n dropdown lists?
For example auto-pop uses the lists: type, make and model; lets say i want to add "color".
The current issue is that i am able to select the model and store the value, but on selection it returns to the default state and unable to select the 4th dropdown list.

Any help on this is appreciated, ive spent many hours playing with it and trying to figure it out.[/quote]

I'll admit, there was a little bug in there, so adding a fourth field "color" would have been harder than it needed to be. I added the "color" field, and you can see what I did to add it here:

https://bitbucket.org/skunkbad/community...2d4b658f9b

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Thanks for the help and fantastic project skunkbad. You dont even want to know how long i spent trying to get this to work right :red:

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB