Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Codeigniter on magento site

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hello, i have to develope a module on magento, wich create new clients, i made it with codeigniter and it works perfectly, but i need to put my ci views on the magento context, for include magento header and footer, and i can't, does anyone knows how to do it?? :-S

This is my floder structure:

magento_site/data/www/ci_app/application/views/my_view

the web is: www.magento_web.cl and the ci_app is on www.magento_webb/ci_app/index.php/my_controller

when i try to include the files i need like this:
<?php include APPPATH.'app/design/frontend/defult/bata/template/page/html/header.php';?>
obiusly get an error, so i try to modifie the $application_folder variable value 'application' to ../application, to up levels, and i get this:

Message: include(/data/www/test_ci/system/../application/app/design/frontend/defult/bata/template/page/html/header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Apppath=>..//data/www/test_ci/system/../application/

Does anyone knows how to include my template on my magento site context?
Thanks!!!

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
[quote author="cramr" date="1408994289"]Hello, i have to develope a module on magento, wich create new clients, i made it with codeigniter and it works perfectly, but i need to put my ci views on the magento context, for include magento header and footer, and i can't, does anyone knows how to do it?? :-S

This is my floder structure:

magento_site/data/www/ci_app/application/views/my_view

the web is: www.magento_web.cl and the ci_app is on www.magento_webb/ci_app/index.php/my_controller

when i try to include the files i need like this:
<?php include APPPATH.'app/design/frontend/defult/bata/template/page/html/header.php';?>
obiusly get an error, so i try to modifie the $application_folder variable value 'application' to ../application, to up levels, and i get this:

Message: include(/data/www/test_ci/system/../application/app/design/frontend/defult/bata/template/page/html/header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Apppath=>..//data/www/test_ci/system/../application/

Does anyone knows how to include my template on my magento site context?
Thanks!!![/quote]

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB