Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Starter Package for building Web app

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi ...

I build desktop applications and I am new to codeigniter and searching... searching...tutorials. I wana code php and found condeigniter. Is there any CI starter available for the web app containing users, multi menu, multi tag, email management system, etc.I use windows and would like to start all with database control.

[eluser]highendcode[/eluser]
-There is a quick session table in the tutorials under "session" this will make it easy to create registration pages
-There is an email class so sending mail should be easy
-not sure what 'multi menu' means
-you will have to create your own tag storing system that adhears to your content

CI is pretty much a tool kit ... what you want is a cms it sounds like. If you are not creating a blog then
I suggest you create these elements from scratch to hone them to your application.

And for an "email system" there are many good 3rd party systems, if this needs to be a sophisticated part of your app i suggest
you look into those

[eluser]ivantcholakov[/eluser]
@anajetli

Here is my work I've announced before: https://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/245776/. About managing users I've published some latent code inside that I'll hopefully continue to develop the next year. The other things seemingly match to what you need.

Also, in GitHub there are many other starters for CodeIgniter, maybe a blogger should make a review to these works. :-)

There are CMSs with open licenses built on top of CodeIgniter too. When I started to mess up with CodeIgniter, I previewed code of 3-4 CMSs to see more complex implementations, closer to the real world needs. Simple tutorials (on how to make a contact form for example) are not enough.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
wOW! Thank you so much ivantcholakov and highendcode Smile its good.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB