Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Archived Forums from EllisLabs

The archived posts from the "old" CodeIgniter forum on EllisLabs.com have now been incorporated into this one.

There may be some styling hiccups due to different formatting code, but these are hopefully minimal.

it would be great to be able to reunite archived threads with the users who made them. I guess most people would be using the same email address

(04-03-2015, 12:59 AM)futurewebs Wrote: it would be great to be able to reunite archived threads with the users who made them. I guess most people would be using the same email address

Don't forget that the old forum was in EL system and its related to there user DB.
Its not correct to ask and take all client info from them, just to import it inside the current forum.

We have all threads archive, anything which is discussed can be mapped to a new thread inside the current forum.
Best VPS Hosting : Digital Ocean

(04-03-2015, 12:59 AM)futurewebs Wrote: it would be great to be able to reunite archived threads with the users who made them. I guess most people would be using the same email address

That gets into an awkward legal situation, as the users agreed to have that information shown on the EllisLab site, but not on ours.
Showing the username here is ok, though.
Having the archives at all is a step in the right direction, rather than having them disappear forever Smile

it could be a simple opt in. I know I would be more then happy for my stuff to be back in my own profile and im sure there are plenty of others who feel the same

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB