Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
I've been working on this problem for several days

The way I figure it as soon as I post my problem on a website I will somehow fix it on my own so I will give this a try.[Image: PHP_pesky_error.jpg]

line 78 and line 29

The model and controller are fine and work elsewhere, so it's something else. Very mysterious.

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2015, 11:50 PM by wolfgang1983.)

(04-21-2015, 02:11 PM)cupboy Wrote: The way I figure it as soon as I post my problem on a website I will somehow fix it on my own so I will give this a try.[Image: PHP_pesky_error.jpg]

Please show your model code that belongs to that. Have you autoload database library and set your database.php information?
There's only one rule - please don't tell anyone to go and read the manual.  Sometimes the manual just SUCKS!

(04-21-2015, 11:43 PM)riwakawd Wrote:
(04-21-2015, 02:11 PM)cupboy Wrote: The way I figure it as soon as I post my problem on a website I will somehow fix it on my own so I will give this a try.[Image: PHP_pesky_error.jpg]

Please show your model code that belongs to that. Have you autoload database library and set your database.php information?
Got it working. Have you autoload database library and set your database.php information? .. yea, that was a good hint. I had to set up sessions to be on the database also. Thanks for your advice.

(04-22-2015, 10:54 AM)cupboy Wrote:
(04-21-2015, 11:43 PM)riwakawd Wrote:

Got it working. Have you autoload database library and set your database.php information? .. yea, that was a good hint. I had to set up sessions to be on the database also. Thanks for your advice.

Happy to help
There's only one rule - please don't tell anyone to go and read the manual.  Sometimes the manual just SUCKS!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB