Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Multiple upload function

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
take a look at http://dev.syskos.sk/upload

I've made some changes to the Upload.php library so it now accepts multiple files as defined by HTML5

So each file is pushed into $this->upload->data() with 'upload_success' TRUE/FALSE depending if it was uploaded and with 'error_messages' array - where you will find errors for each file individualy

[eluser]Pedro Luz[/eluser]
hi,
if i have something like this:

Imagem 1: &lt;input id="img_ball1" name="userfile1" type="file" /&gt;&lt;input type="button" class="clear" value="x" /><br/>
Imagem 2: &lt;input id="img_ball2" name="userfile2" type="file" /&gt;&lt;input type="button" class="clear" value="x" /><br/>
Imagem 3: &lt;input id="img_ball3" name="userfile3" type="file" /&gt;&lt;input type="button" class="clear" value="x" /><br/>
Imagem 4: &lt;input id="img_ball4" name="userfile4" type="file" /&gt;&lt;input type="button" class="clear" value="x" /><br/>
Imagem 5: &lt;input id="img_ball5" name="userfile5" type="file" /&gt;&lt;input type="button" class="clear" value="x" /><br/>

Is there any way using this lib, that i would know from wich field it came? from userfile1, userfile2, userfile3, userfile4 or userfile5?

I need to do diferente things to each image.

Thanks

[eluser]Pedro Luz[/eluser]
already know how Big Grin thanks

using the $key in the foreach($_FILES as $key => $value) loop Tongue

[eluser]katama[/eluser]
Thanks

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
i have one question... where do you put the function "multiple_upload"? i tried to put on the "upload" file in the "system" path but when the application call this function, it sends back this two errors:

Use of undefined constant ERR_OPEN - assumed 'ERR_OPEN'
Use of undefined constant ERR_CLOSE - assumed 'ERR_CLOSE'

Any help?

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi toopixel, is your code doing right with 2 configs of upload file?
i want to upload 2 files into 2 different folder with 2 different validation too.

[eluser]Wondering Coder[/eluser]
Is this thread still alive?

Anyone here knows how to upload many images in one input file? For example I want to upload 20 images or more at one time just like Uploading an Album in facebook...

Hope someone can help me here.

[eluser]anupalusoft[/eluser]
Hi,
As am totally new to codeigniter and want to use multiple uploading in my project so want to know only that <b>where to put this function<b>: In my controller ? or in upload lib and if this then where?

Thanks in advance. Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB