Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
IIS Woes (Yes another one)

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
Be sure to report back. I for one may need your feedback sometime soon. Wink

[eluser]umbrella[/eluser]
I'm guessing you need to have full access to the server to use this?

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
Well yes it's an isapi filter, it has to be added to the server configuration. The client must have installed and added PHP to the server config. This is the same deal.

[eluser]percent20[/eluser]
If it is on codeplex it is open source.

edit: and me in my infinite wisdom responded to a thread that i use search for so yay for necroposting.

[eluser]Ergose[/eluser]
Can anyone confirm that this works with CI and the .htaccess files without any major changes? And if changes do need to be made in the .htaccess files what would they be? A project I am working on will need to be deployed to IIS in-house, but I'm having to devel locally on Apache/mySQL. I'm worried about the URI mapping and such and would like things to goto the in-house testing server without a hitch so we can go production faster. BTW Thanks for posting an opensource ISAPI module from what it looks like... All the others I've found are commercial and we are in a bind for now.

[eluser]percent20[/eluser]
I'll make a blog post tonight on getting this working. It does work with IIS. Just a bit different on how to get it working.

edit: Here is my blog post on it. Sorry if it is bad is kind of late and wrote it really tired. Ionics ISAPI Rewrite Module with Code Igniter

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB