Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
My URI are redirect wrong
Sad 

Hi everyone! Well i don't speak english so much, so sorry about anything what i write wrong.

Well, I have a problem when i need to get the segment 3 or anything other 4,5,6.

This is my code which the action is register and when it's called, the action get the 3 param of the uri where is set in a link button <a href="House/register/{idhouse_via_template_engine}">Edit the House</a> which is the id of a house for example.

Well, until then everything is okay . But when I click a link where I am coming back to the parent controller , for example , standing on the registration page with the third segment , all working ok and I click on a button to return to the management page : <a href = " House / index " > Back to the management </a> .
My URL , rather than "House/index" is "House/register/House". I don't know what the url doesnt "reset", and symple redirect to the House/index

PHP Code:
<?php

if (!defined('BASEPATH'))

exit('No direct script access allowed');

include_once(
APPPATH 'controllers/IdwellerController.php');

class 
House extends IdwellerController{

public function __construct() {

parent::__construct();

$this->load->helper('url');

$this->load->model('houses');

}

public function 
index() {

$this->setTitle('House management');

$allHouses
$this->houses->returnAllHouses();

$rows 
= array();

foreach($allHouses as $arrayValues){

$rows[] = $arrayValues;

}

$dataToView= array(

'bloco_lista_residencia' => $rows

);

$this->pushToScreen($dataToView);

}

public function register(){

if($this->uri->segment(30)){

$this->setTitle('House editing');

$idHouse$this->uri->segment(3,0);

$dadosParaView $this->houses->returnHouseForId($idHouse);

}else{

$this->setTitle('House register');

$dataToView= array(

'idHouse' => '',

'number' => '',

'local' => ''

);

}

$this->pushToScreen($dataToView);

}

(07-02-2015, 02:02 PM)ramon183 Wrote: But when I click a link where I am coming back to the parent controller , for example , standing on the registration page with the third segment , all working ok and I click on a button to return to the management page : <a href = " House / index " > Back to the management </a> .
My URL , rather than "House/index" is "House/register/House". I don't know what the url doesnt "reset", and symple redirect to the House/index

I removed everything else in my quote from your original post, because I believe the rest is mostly irrelevant. The answer is that your link is relative (href="House/index"), so you're linking to House/register/House/index. You need to use a full URL, and the best way to do that is usually to use the site_url() function:

PHP Code:
<a href="<?php echo site_url('house/index'); ?>">Back to the management</a

Or just be sure to put a slash at the beginning of your href, so it resolves to site ROOT instead of relative to whatever the current url is:
<a href="/house'); ?>">Back to the management</a>
Will send you to http://yourhost.com/house

Note you don't have to specify the index method, as that is default if no method is present in the request.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB