Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Community-Auth Logging Me Out

I'm having an issue with Community-Auth, I've setup a simple login/logout which is working fine, except that after around 5 mins of being logged in I get kicked back out and prompted to login again.

PHP, Codeigniter and the local system are all set to use UTC as the timezone. IP address hasn't changed.

The config variables are...
PHP Code:
$config['sess_driver'] = 'database';
$config['sess_cookie_name'] = 'ci_session';
$config['sess_expiration'] = 7200;
$config['sess_save_path'] = 'ci_sessions';
$config['sess_match_ip'] = TRUE;
$config['sess_time_to_update'] = 300;
$config['sess_regenerate_destroy'] = FALSE

Log output shows the following...
Code:
DEBUG - 2015-07-15 12:37:50 -->
string     = admin
password   = ***
form_token = 8c408029
token_jar  = ["7bf67a1c","a1274ee6","8c408029"]

DEBUG - 2015-07-15 12:43:43 -->
last user modification time from session = 2015-07-15 09:07:30
user id from session                     = 1331969775
last login time from session             = 2015-07-15 12:37:50
disallowed multiple logins               = true

Any suggestions on why it's doing this? And how to stop it and honour the 7200 (2 hour) session?

Thanks

Steve

Just incase anyone else runs into this... removing underscores from "sess_cookie_name" and setting an explicit value in "cookie_domain" seem to have fixed things.

(07-15-2015, 07:44 AM)sjcarr Wrote: Just incase anyone else runs into this... removing underscores from "sess_cookie_name" and setting an explicit value in "cookie_domain" seem to have fixed things.

This isn't necessarily a Community Auth issue, but a general web browser/CodeIgniter issue. It's been something we've been dealing with for years.

In application/config/config.php The sess_expiration determines how long the session lasts. I'm not familiar with Community Auth, but if it doesn't provide any form of cookie-based remember me functionality, but stores the details in the session, then it would be affected by this setting. Up the value here to the maximum amount of time you want someone to be able to log in for.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB