Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 3.0.1 Release Candidate

CodeIgniter 3.0.1 Release Candidate is now available with a few new features, and 32 bugs stomped.

This release adds SSL connections to MySQLi and pdo_mysql connections, adds list_fields() support to SQLite driver, add DoS mitigation to hash_pbkdf2() compatibility function, improved error handling in the File Upload library, added Unicode support to the url_title() function, and more.

You are encouraged to read the full changelog.

Just as this was announced I had to revert one of the changes ... see here for more details: https://github.com/bcit-ci/CodeIgniter/issues/4001

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2015, 05:32 AM by solidcodes.)

support to SQLite driver, very cool.
thanks for your hardwork.
No SEO spam

Thanks Narf, solid contribution as always. downloading my first 3.0 tests as we speak.
Practical guide to IgnitedCMS - Book coming soon, www.ignitedcms.com

Thanks @Narf, Staying right on top of things as always.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Release Candidate 2 was is now available with more bugfixes and documentation updates.

I've just migrated from 2.x to 3.0 and I must say the migration process was a breeze. Worth while if anyone else is looking to use the new sessions in 3.0 and security measures. Plus the new documentation is a lot better, the search function is great without needing internet access. Great work guys.
Practical guide to IgnitedCMS - Book coming soon, www.ignitedcms.com

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB