Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How to speed up the app speed during loading on host

I need to increase the speed of my codeigniter app.
I don't have the experience to make a website faster.

In the searching about this, I found the hook & cash in CI.

Who can explain me what is going on when you use the hook to compress the HTML white spaces?

Any idea ?
Any other way?

Dont use a hook (or any php driven solution) to minify your html output unless you cache the result. Apache has its own html compression module which is alot faster.

Probably the easiest way to speed up your app is by profiling / benchmarking you app. This could point out slow sql queries which you could optimize etc.

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2015, 03:02 PM by ivantcholakov.)

Also, check whether on the browser side there are performance problems. Many/large non-minified css/javascript files, linking to large (file)size custom fonts, etc.

Beware with your search results because some suggested improvements will only make a very small improvement.

It is essential to find and clear the major bottlenecks.

Try using the following tools:
webpagetest.org
tools.pingdom.com

sometime, there is not a lot to do (up to 2 sec gained) for better performance try to use latest php version or just improve your code by changing the way it works.
NexoPOS 2.6.2 available on CodeCanyon.

(07-27-2015, 10:02 PM)ardavan Wrote: I need to increase the speed of my codeigniter app.
I don't have the experience to make a website faster.

In the searching about this, I found the hook & cash in CI.

Who can explain me what is going on when you use the hook to compress the HTML white spaces?

Any idea ?
Any other way?

Theres a lot of factors involve here. let me see, here is what I know as of the moment

1.) checking your asset files js and css files, make sure it is minified.
2.) make sure you use images properly like sprite and compress large images.
3.) Optimize your sql queries.
4.) optimize your code architecture.
5.) Hosting speed.
6.) Caching

(08-03-2015, 04:32 PM)Blair2004 Wrote: sometime, there is not a lot to do (up to 2 sec gained) for better performance try to use latest php version or just improve your code by changing the way it works.

2 seconds is a HUGE gain.

Use a profiler, like the one included in XDebug or Xhprof, to identify the slowest (or most used) parts of your application before spending time optimizing your code based on suggestions from search results.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB