Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Helper for Google Polymer Project

Hello,
what do you think about Google Polymer project ? I use it little while and i like it. It could be good feature in CI 4 to support this new technology. Smile

(10-03-2015, 02:36 AM)JoellSVK Wrote: Hello,
   what do you think about Google Polymer project ? I use it little while and i like it. It could be good feature in CI 4 to support this new technology. Smile

This is something that is nothing to do with CI Core. The only thing that can be made is a helper or lib build for it 
Best VPS Hosting : Digital Ocean

(10-03-2015, 08:10 AM)sv3tli0 Wrote:

This is something that is nothing to do with CI Core. The only thing that can be made is a helper or lib build for it 

Post Subject say it "Helper" Smile  When we have html helper then why not polymer ? 

(10-03-2015, 08:30 AM)JoellSVK Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 08:10 AM)sv3tli0 Wrote:

Post Subject say it "Helper" Smile  When we have html helper then why not polymer ? 

I said the same but I mention CI Core . 
An additional helper can be build by anyone (maybe you). But its not related with CI 4 development. 

And if you want such Helper perhaps the idea should go to the current stable CI 3 with future update for CI 4 when its out.
Best VPS Hosting : Digital Ocean

You are right. It is optional feature. Just i wanted to know some other opinion about implementation. THX

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB