Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Welcome Home

(10-06-2015, 07:52 AM)kilishan Wrote: While things are still very much at a beginning stages, and the details are still being hashed out, many features missing or incomplete, etc. it is nice to make it through routing, to a controller, and display a view.

Welcome Home, indeed.

Any news on a timeframe we could look forward too, at least when the dev should be in public beta test? I almost dont want to take on any new CI projects until 4 is up, looking forward to this a lot!

(11-27-2015, 05:07 PM)idealcastle Wrote: Any news on a timeframe we could look forward too, at least when the dev should be in public beta test? I almost dont want to take on any new CI projects until 4 is up, looking forward to this a lot!

Don't wait for it to start your next project Smile

No official time frame yet. Things are moving forward well, but still far away from the end goal.

Awesome work guys, can't wait to test the first beta of this new version.

As a web developer (frontend & backend), i'm so happy to see that framework going to begin his second life. Even for my incoming projects, i plan to use CI3 because i think there is nothing better as a developer than having a tool that can save you some time to finally have a lightweight fully functional app in the end. I think nowadays there are too much frameworks (php, js etc.) that are focused on the "doing everything for you" thing, and not on what we all want in the end : a great tool to develop with, and a super fast app for our future users.

Great Smile
Congratulations, always following you...
Built on CodeIgniter Framework All Projects
Thanks CI Love You Heart

Greetings from Peru, looking forward to the version 4

Congratulations, always following you...
Heart 

I am ready to marry with CI4. Heart
Web Developer

Nice and clean. I like it. :-)

(06-10-2016, 05:52 AM)faustjonson Wrote: Whether to move to version 4? What buns do I get?

Version 4 won't be ready to adopt for some time yet.
There are no plans to offer any buns with it, but lots of benefits Undecided

And if your nice CI 4 might even throw in the butter for the buns.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB