Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
jira atlassian clone with codeignitor and material design

Hi All,

I am wondering if someone wants to join hands with me on a new opensource project. As I work in an agile environment and I realise that Jira from atlassian has a lot of fan following. But as its too expensive for small scale companies and startups people are scared to buy its subscription. Also it has a lot of server requirement as it runs on JAVA.

So I thought why not to create a JIRA clone with new material design and codeignitor framework. But I can’t do it alone I need people to join hands with me.

I would like to know who is willing to join hands with me.

Looking forward to know more from you guys here.

Thanks
HLonare

(10-14-2015, 03:23 PM)harshalone Wrote: Hi All,

I am wondering if someone wants to join hands with me on a new opensource project. As I work in an agile environment and I realise that Jira from atlassian has a lot of fan following. But as its too expensive for small scale companies and startups people are scared to buy its subscription. Also it has a lot of server requirement as it runs on JAVA.

So I thought why not to create a JIRA clone with new material design and codeignitor framework. But I can’t do it alone I need people to join hands with me.

I would like to know who is willing to join hands with me.

Looking forward to know more from you guys here.

Thanks
HLonare
Hi,
I wanna join you for this project, but I don't have much information about Jira, I only know that its an issue tracking application. But I don't know about its inner workings. If you guide me about what Jira actually is, than I may join you. 
You can contact me at quora and send me a private message there.
Here is my profile at quora, https://www.quora.com/Arif-Hussain-Bangash

Hi Arif,

Thanks for your message. I have created a Git repository where I am going to put all my code and feature requests. Once that done I will share that repo with you where you can pull code and update and merge it simultaneously.

I have already registered a domain name also: www.opensourceprojectmanagement.co.uk

Will be propagated soon

Looking forward for your contribution

Thanks
Harsha

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2016, 11:43 PM by arisroyo.)

Hi,

How this project going on? I wonder how I can contribute?.
There are those who tell lies with meaning behind them and those meaning less lies!

I work with Asana, it is certainly different, but I can definitely recommend it https://app.asana.com/

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB