Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Contact Importers

[eluser]dmorin[/eluser]
Does anyone have experience with Contact importers, like the Plaxo widget, which let a user enter the username and password of their webmail service and it will allow them to choose the email addresses they want to import? My site is currently using Plaxo, be we would like to move to our own hosted system so there is consistent branding. If you have any ideas, please let me know. Both free and cost versions would be possible. Thanks.

[eluser]Seich[/eluser]
[quote author="dmorin" date="1203751342"]Does anyone have experience with Contact importers, like the Plaxo widget, which let a user enter the username and password of their webmail service and it will allow them to choose the email addresses they want to import? My site is currently using Plaxo, be we would like to move to our own hosted system so there is consistent branding. If you have any ideas, please let me know. Both free and cost versions would be possible. Thanks.[/quote]

Look in here, i am not really sure is this is what you want but i think it might be hope it helps :-)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB